The tutorial is not very detailed as in step by step instructions. I found good reference images and I found some other tutorials that guide me throught most of the initial process which is what I need since the other tutorial helps with the detailing and the finishing process.
It is actually very basic as it is similar to the process with which we made our helmet but the tough part is getting it to mimic a human face and the other hard part is using something called UV mapping to get textures and such.
The many different little components you have to make are also hard to do because its so much detail especially the eyes nose and mouth. Eyes have to look real, nose has to look symetrical and not too big or small, and the mouth has to have really good geometry for you to be able to animate it which i want to try but dont think I will be able to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment